This is the Ultimate Guide to the best picnic places in Assam
Have a picnic at one of these locations in Assam for a truly memorable experience! With their varied landscape and plenteous natural beauty, these places provide the perfect backdrop for a relaxing day outdoors with friends or family. From riverbanks to forests to open fields, check out these spots for an amazing picnic.
Here are some of the best picnic spots in Assam that you won’t want to miss! Just copy the name and paste it on google maps to see the images
Best Picnic Places in Lower Assam
- Jamduar Picnic Spot
- Salarpara Picnic Spot (our favorite)
- Mathanguri Picnic Spot
- Kalamati Picnic Spot
- Aie River Valley Picnic Spot, Roumari, Chirang
- Shankarghola Forest Reserve
- Nakhanda Picnic Spot
- Thetha Picnic Spot
Picnic Places Near Guwahati
- Deepar Beel
- Chandubi Lake
- Huhuwa Picnic Spot
- Agyathuri Picnic Spot
- Kopili Picnic Spot, Rani Guwahati
- Bhunobakara Picnic Place Sarpara
- Ukiam Picnic Ground
- Batakuchi Picnic Spot ( Houhowa)
- Theopani waterfall
- Amsing Waterfall
- Nepal Dhara Waterfalls
- Encamp Adventures – Khanapara Hillside Camp
- Gajai Gaon, Thekera Gug Adventure Picnic Spot
- 9 Best Weekend Places Near Guwahati – The Tried and Tested Guide
- Best Places to Visit in Guwahati For Couples
- Best Love Captions for Instagram [For Couples and Lovers]
Best Picnic Places in Middle Assam
- Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary
- Umsiang-picnic place (not for family)
- Reng Beng Picnic Place
- Akashi Ganga Picnic Spot
- Tengapani Waterfall
- Koka (Panimur) – Our favorite, the waterfall is not safe for kids
- Hatisila Picnic Spot
- Bhelughat Waterfall
- Paradise Lake
Best Picnic Places in Upper Assam
- Baghmora picnic spot
- Nimati ghat picnic spot
- Guijan Picnic Spot
- Dilli Ghat
- Kamlang PicNic Spot
- Soil picnic place
What to Bring to a Picnic?
A picnic is a great way to spend time outdoors with your friends. However, you may not have everything you need on hand. That’s why it’s important to bring some basic items like food, water, and a map of the area. You can also bring a few games or activities for the kids to enjoy.
How to Enjoy a Picnic?
1. Decide what type of picnic you want to have. There are many different types of picnics, so it’s important to decide what you’re interested in.
2. Plan the logistics. Make sure you have everything you need: food, drinks, tents, and other materials.
3. Set up the picnic area. You can set up a picnic area at a park, nature reserve, or playground.
4. Have fun! Make the experience as enjoyable as possible for everyone involved by playing games, having fun foods, and listening to music.
What to Eat at a Picnic?
One of the most important things to do when planning a picnic is to choose the right food. Different types of food can be enjoyed at a picnic, but some of the most common ones include sandwiches, salads, and fruits and vegetables.
By choosing the right food, you can make sure that you’re providing your guests with a healthy meal that they’ll enjoy. Plus, you can add some fun items like games or music to make your picnic more enjoyable.
How to Have a Fun Picnic?
1. Decide what you and your friends are interested in. This will help you choose the right picnic spot.
2. Plan the outing. This includes figuring out where you’ll be spending the day, finding a place to park, and choosing the right food and drinks.
3. Arrive early and set up your picnic area. This will save time and make sure everything is ready for your guests!
4. Have fun! Bring games, music, and any other activities that will keep your party going!
5. Eat healthy! Healthy foods will give your guests a good appetite and make them happy.
6. Get organized! Make sure all of your supplies are ready, so you don’t have to wait long for your guests to arrive.
7. Have a great time! Let everyone have their own little picnic space and enjoy themselves!
What to Wear at a Picnic?
There are a few things you should consider when planning a picnic. First, you need to decide what kind of picnic you want. If you’re looking for a family picnic, make sure you have appropriate clothes for the kids. You may also want to bring games, music, and snacks for the adults. If you’re taking your friends on a picnic, be sure to have enough food and drinks for everyone.
If you’re going to have an outdoor picnic, be sure to pack some sunscreen and hats!