This is the list of 100 best Instagram quotes on female empowerment.
Before we begin, it is important that you know the definition of female empowerment. “Female empowerment describes a process by which women gain power and achieve their goals.” In order to be powerful one must have agency. Agency is described as “the capacity or right of individuals to make choices free from external constraints”. So before reading this article please take a moment to reflect on how you define the term “female empowerment”.
Female empowerment is a controversial topic in today’s society. There have been many strides in female empowerment such as women being able to vote, having certain equal rights, and participating in different leadership roles in government institutions. It seems that there has been a movement towards greater equality amongst men and women
This article is in no way an authentic interpretation of the Instagram quotes above. These are simply a list of my favorite female-friendly quotes I have come across on Instagram that show how powerful women can be and hopefully will inspire the next generation to keep up this great work.
100 Instagram Quotes on Female Empowerment
1. A woman’s heart should be so hidden in God, that a man has to seek him just to find her.
2. She is more herself if she can freely wear who she is.
3. Society told me I couldn’t do it because I was a girl, but I did it anyway.
4. She wasn’t perfect, but I loved her perfectly… She was strong, not because she wished to be, but because she had to be… This is not the story of a girl who dreamed of being loved by someone famous. It’s about a girl who got over her heartbreak and found the best version of herself. #girlsforlife
5. A woman’s heart should be so hidden in God, that a man has to seek him just to find her.
7. Thank you for making me strong. Thank you for loving my flaws.
8. I’m done with being bullied, I’m strong enough to love myself.
9. I am the author of my life. Of all my experiences, I have chosen how they shape me… My past does not define me nor predict my future… Speak kindly to yourself because you are listening.
10. You teach people how to treat you.
11. You have been given two legs and a voice for a reason girl, so stop questioning yourself and DEFINE YOURSELF.
12. I hope to be an example of supreme strength so that my daughter will know she can be strong too… even when it feels like the whole world is on her shoulders.
13. We are powerful queens, who can do anything we want to make it in this world.
14. Don’t let your insecurities stop you from doing what you love.
15. You mean more than the world to me. #mydaughter”
16. I will not change for you, I won’t pretend to be someone else. #girlsbelike #girlsrule”
17. Only when we love ourselves, can we truly and deeply love anyone else.
19. Don’t let the negative people in your life take your happiness. Create your own.
20. I wish I could be more like the girl you take me for, but I will not let you suffocate me anymore.
21. We are all beautiful, unique and deserve to express our individuality… Today I embrace my body, mind & soul so I can truly love me for me.. #girlsrock
22. Nothing is more powerful than a woman determined to rise
23. Self-love is the greatest love of all.
24. I’m not trying to be sexy, I’m just being me.
25. I don’t wanna be your baby girl, I want to be the woman that rocks your world!
26. Don’t spend your time trying to change opinions… spend it trying to improve yourself.
27. I may not have it all together but I’m still going.. #girlyoudontknowit”
28. I don’t need anyone to tell me who I am… the only person who needs to know is me
29. Don’t let your insecurities stop you from doing what you love.
30. Be more concerned with your character than what people think about you.
31. When she was born, she received the gift of laughter and love… all wrapped up in one little body. The happiness that this little girl brings me is just another wondrous part of God’s perfect plan for my life…
32. I’ll hold myself together, even if it kills me
33. I am not my make-up, I am not my hair, I’m the soul that lives within.
34. A strong woman is one who feels deeply & loves fiercely.
35. No matter how much you dislike yourself, you should never stop trying to be your best.
37. I have wasted enough time feeling insecure… so now I feel secure.
38. “She wakes up flawless, stays flawless all day and goes to sleep flawless.. #wokeuplikethis
39. I am not a toy, I won’t be played with and tossed aside..
40. It’s about time we realized that we were all born to be queens.
41. I always thought it was strange when people said they didn’t like their own kind… until I realized I’m talking about myself
42. I’m tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.
43. We are born naked and the rest is a drag.
44. Be confident in your abilities and know that you matter. #girlsrock”
46. We must stop buying into the myth about gender equality. It isn’t a reality yet. Until women earn half of the salary cap in all jobs, there is still work to do.
47. I’m not like a regular girl- I’m better.
51. A woman is powerful, beautiful, and bold… she’s not hard to miss.
52. I am invincible as long as I say yes!
55. She doesn’t walk in beauty, she’s the beauty walking.
56. If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
57. Remember who you are… nobody can ever take that away.
58. My mother is a thousand winds that blow.. she taught me to love, to live, and be free.
61. In life you have to do a lot of things you don’t f*cking want to do… but you get one life, and it’s your responsibility to live it.
62. I’m not doing my job correctly unless every single girl out there believes she can achieve whatever she wants.
63. You were never meant to fit in, don’t change yourself for someone else.
65. Don’t let anyone ever dull your shine. You are more than good enough.
67. I just want to say, don’t ever let someone tell you that you can’t be exactly who you are.
68. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough
70. Beauty fades, dumb is forever.
76. What makes me a woman is not my body, it’s my brain and how I choose to use it.
78. At the end of the day, we can endure much more than we think we can.
79. I used to be normal until I met the freaks that I call my friends.
81. You don’t need make-up to look beautiful… you are beautiful without it.
83. Life doesn’t get easier; you just get stronger
84. She was pretty in the morning when she didn’t get too much sleep
86. You are your own worst enemy.. you’re MUCH harder on yourself than any guy could ever be.
93. That circuit of money, splendor, and frivolity is no place for a woman.
94. The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.
95. Don’t change yourself to impress someone else… they aren’t worth your tears.
96. People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life. A true soul mate is probably the most important person you’ll ever meet because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. But to live with a soul mate forever? Well, that’s hell.
97. To the girls who will spend all their money on friends & don’t care about what they’ve done wrong.
98. The most important thing a woman can have… is her dignity.
99. I am an old-fashioned gal… I like to be courted, I like dating.
100. Don’t take me seriously, that’s my problem.