In this article, I will review best beard oil in India.
Beard oil is one of the necessary goods for any man that works well to boast a bearded look. Managing a healthy beard is a tough job. It takes a lot of effort and some time to get the desired beard you want. Get the perfect beard like it is your most cherished hold in the world. So, your beard is always on top of your grooming game.
Best beard oil provides the needed nutrients to the underlying skin and also nourishing it. Hence the beard oil prevents dryness and formation of beardruff. If you want your beard to have that sexy look, choose the best beard oil that might help you in the best way out.
- 0.1 1. Aashit Beard Growth Oil For Men infused with and 4 Essential oils
- 0.2 2. The Man Company Beard Oil for Growing Beard Faster with Almond & Thyme
- 0.3 3. Blue Beard Growth Oil, 100% Natural Oils
- 0.4 4. Urbangabru Beard Growth Oil Booster Enriched with Natural Herbs
- 0.5 5. MAN CODE Advanced Beard Growth Oil
- 0.6 6. Beardo Godfather Lite Beard and Moustache Oil
- 1 Buying Guide – Best Beard Oil in India
- 2 How To Apply Beard Oil
- 3 Benefits of Using A Beard Oil
1. Aashit Beard Growth Oil For Men infused with and 4 Essential oils
Aashit Beard Growth Oil For Men is a non-greasy formula that will leave your skin and beard soft. The beard oil is very much suitable for all types and lengths of beard and mustache.
- The beard oil nourishes your beard thoroughly, and makes it strong, and promotes beard growth well.
- It contains essential oils like jojoba oil, olive oil, argan oil, and many more that have hydrating properties.
- This beard oil is lightweight, so it quickly penetrates the beard and results in a smooth, soft, and manageable beard.
- Massage a small amount of this beard oil throughout your beard and mustache. Enjoy a softer, smoother, and healthier beard at ease.
- This oil will leave your skin soft and prevents itching.
- 100% free from paraben, sulfate, harmful chemicals and comes without any harsh side effects.
- Healthy beard growth
- Strengthens beard
- No more patchy beards
- Accelerates growth
- Hassle-free grooming
- Easy to use
- Hydrate and nourish beard
- Remove frizz
- It might cause pimples and rashes
2. The Man Company Beard Oil for Growing Beard Faster with Almond & Thyme
The Man Company Beard Oil contains Vitamin E, which nourishes the beard. This oil helps in reducing beard and chin dryness.
So, this beard oil works as an excellent moisturizer too. Using this beard oil, get rid of dry, frizzy beard hair by applying beard oil for patchy beard.
- It is rich in protein and Vitamin E, which have the proven benefits in promoting good hair growth.
- The almond & thyme beard oil for men promotes beard growth by supplying all the pure nutrients and makes it more manageable.
- Thyme is one of the essential ingredients of beard oil and promotes hair nourishment.
- It helps in the deep nourishment of hair and reduces beard frizz and split ends.
- The fatty acids in Almonds help in reducing inflammation of the thin skin under the beard.
- 100% natural
- Silicone free
- Smooth & shiny beard
- Treats beardruff
- Removes the dryness
- No chemical additives
- Promotes beard hair growth
- Oil works average.
3. Blue Beard Growth Oil, 100% Natural Oils
This beard oil is so good that it moisturizes the hair and the skin beneath the beard. This is a beard booster oil that helps get rid of dandruff and dry, flaky skin in just a few uses.
- Made with pure extracted essential oils like Almond Oil, Coconut, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, and many more to help you grow your beard faster, longer, and more robust.
- Onbue beard oil is a perfect blend of premium oils for nourished & thicker beards.
- This beard oil helps nourish the roots of your beard to strengthen them and helps to grow a stronger beard.
- Combining the power of essential oils and herbs, this advanced booster oil helps nourish, hydrate, and strengthen your beard.
- This helps in good growth that results in a stronger and thicker beard.
- The beard oil also helps to tame your beard frizz, reducing beardruff and providing an extra shine to your beard.
- 100% natural oil
- Soft and smooth beard
- Reduce beard itching
- Natural ingredients
- No mineral oil
- Silicone free
- Contains chemicals
4. Urbangabru Beard Growth Oil Booster Enriched with Natural Herbs
This beard oil is a combination of the pure and power of essential oils and herbs. This is made from herbs and essential oils, 100 % natural.
It is free from paraben, sulfates, and other chemicals that can prove harmful and result in many side effects. This oil works great and is suitable for all beard lengths and mustaches also.
- This advanced booster oil helps hydrate, nourish and strengthen your beard.
- This oil helps in beard growth that results in a thicker and stronger beard.
- This booster oil is infused with oils of Amla, Argan Grape Seed, Tea Tree, Almond, Coconut, Olive, and Jojoba that promises to moisturize and rejuvenate your beard.
- It moisturizes and nourishes the beard and leaves it healthy, soft, and shiny.
- This oil helps in promoting faster beard growth.
- It also reduces hair fall and fills patchy areas in your beard, making it thick and lush.
- This refined beard oil rich in Vitamins helps increase blood circulation to the face, which boosts growth.
- Easy to apply
- Value the money
- Moisturizes the beard
- Soft and smoother beard.
- Good for beard growth
- Works average
5. MAN CODE Advanced Beard Growth Oil
It promotes healthy beard and mustache growth. It also strengthens the beard and provides deep nourishment to the hair follicles leading to healthy, more robust, frizz-free beards. It naturally moisturizes your skin as well from the chin skin underneath your beard.
- Man code beard growth oil for men enhanced with natural and pure ingredients like sunflower oil, coconut oil, almond oil, jojoba oil, etc., promotes facial hair growth.
- Fights against beard dandruff, more commonly known as beardruff, ranks right up there in popularity with beard itch.
- Treat patchy beards. Beard oil, particularly therapeutic beard oil, helps the skin underneath the beard thrive and potentially heal any issues that cause patchiness.
- It also moisturizes the skin and beard, which helps promote your beard’s overall health.
- It adds shine to a dull-looking beard, and it makes it softer and helps get rid of knots and tangles that make it harder to comb or brush the beard.
- Provide shine
- No beard itching
- Organic composition
- Prevents beard dandruff
- Improves beard growth
- Poor quality
6. Beardo Godfather Lite Beard and Moustache Oil
Beardo Godfather Lite Beard and Moustache Oil have a pleasant scent that lingers long, giving a refreshing experience. You can use it regular basis to ace your grooming game.
Aloe vera extracts and Almond oil keep the beard nourished and soft. The dead skin and dead cells regrow themselves with almond oil and castor oil.
- It is made of pure ingredients like almond oil, aloe vera extract, fragrance, mineral oil, castor oil, olive oil, and vitamin e.
- A formula without any harmful chemicals that strengthens your beard, preventing beard breakage and beard itch.
- It is a light-on-skin formula with no harmful chemicals absorbed quickly, leaving your beard lustrous and easy to tame, making it an ideal daily use of beard oil.
- A unique blend of natural and pure oils infused with Vitamin E profoundly nourishes the beard, and the skin underneath prevents split ends and promotes a healthy, soft, and shiny beard.
- It is infused with six essential oils and aloe vera extracts containing antioxidants, essential vitamins, and minerals to promote a healthier beard.
- Easy to use
- Light on skin
- No harmful chemicals
- Moisturizes beard
- Natural ingredient
- No more beardruff
- Not for every beard type
Buying Guide – Best Beard Oil in India
- Check the price range and quality.
- Check for better quality and a good quantity of beard oil.
- Check the expiry period.
- Before you buy one, check whether the beard oil is made of 100% natural ingredients or not. Make sure the beard is chemicals free.
- Buy one beard oil that is sulfate-free and paraben-free beard oil.
- Avoid Phthalates and Formaldehyde like chemicals in any beard oil that you are going to buy.
- Choose the best beard oil that is going to suit you well.
- Buy one with a natural scent and not an artificial scented oil.
How To Apply Beard Oil
Get a shower, or clean your face with some lukewarm water, so that the skin pore gets to open. Lightly or gently, pat your face with a towel.
Only pour 2-3 drops of oil in your palm and implement it to your beard while ensuring that your massage the skin too. Massage the oil well or get a good face massage with fingertips.
After this, the excess oil remaining in the palm, apply that on your head hair. Now, brush the beard and hair evenly. Wash your hand and let the oil get absorbed and work.
Benefits of Using A Beard Oil
- Result in silky and a strong beard
- Causes less skin irritation and itching
- May increase beard and hair growth
- Sometimes can help remove beardruff
- Softer beard and fuller to the touch
- It makes the beard very easy to groom
- Moisturize and nourish the beard from root
- It makes the beard soft and smooth.