What is pigmentation? The scientific answer to this question is pigmentation is coloring or formation of uneven patches in the skin. The color of your skin can be affected due to skin pigmentation. Melanin, a pigment is responsible for our skin color.
When melanin pigment gets damaged or affected by the outer environment, it causes skin pigmentation. Hyperpigmentation is one of the last levels of skin pigmentation. You can prevent your skin from this by adopting a healthy diet and lifestyle.
However, unhealthy eating, genes, pollution, UV rays, etc. are some of the major reasons behind this skin issue. Your skin becomes uneven, and it also becomes impossible to cover the skin patches caused due to pigmentation.
To prevent this, you need to select a decent skincare product that can act as a shield and protect your skin from pigmentation. Therefore, we have come up with the best and the most effective creams for pigmentation to choose from.
- 1. Re’equil Skin Radiance Cream
- 2. Organic Harvest Orgadyne Anti-pigmentation Cream
- 3. The Moms Co. Natural Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum
- 4. Vedic Line Meladyne De Pigmentation Cream
- 5. Mystiq Living Anti-pigmentation and Dark Spots Remover
- 6. Kaya Clinic Pigmentation Reducing Complex
- 7. VLCC De-Pigmentation Night Cream
1. Re’equil Skin Radiance Cream
The Re’ equil Skin Radiance Cream is made with clinically proven ingredients to reduce dark spots, melisma, acne spots, hyperpigmentation, and age spots. The strong antioxidant action of natural plant extracts helps in boosting the process of skin healing while imparting an even skin tone.
It also contains Pterocarpus marsupium extract, Tetra-hydrocurcumin, and Alpha bisabolol. This cream does not contain any chemicals such as Sulphates and Parabens, which could cause harm to your skin in long term usage.
- Alpha bisabolol activates and accelerates the healing process of the skin and also brightens the skin.
- It contains no harmful chemicals like Sulphates and Parabens.
- Aids in reducing hyper pigmentation
- Reduce dark spots, melasma
- Provides lighter, brighter, and even skin tone
- The non-comedogenic formulation for all skin types
- Contains clinically proven ingredients
- Dermatologically Tested
- May cause pimple
2. Organic Harvest Orgadyne Anti-pigmentation Cream
The Organic Harvest organic anti-pigmentation cream is made from 100% organic ingredients meant to protect your skin from pigmentation. This cream is suitable for almost all skin types and does not have any side-effects on your skin.
This contains Vitamin-C and White mulberry extracts in its cream base. It also contains extracts of daisy flowers. Lightens your skin from pigmentation for a longer period. It also improves your skin tone and brightens your skin.
This cream helps you to get rid of melanin synthesis and protects your skin tone from tanning.
- White Mulberry extracts for a long lasting glow of your skin.
- Helps you to maintain your melanin pigment balance.
- Contains daisy flower extract pure
- Medicinal properties from the white mulberry extract
- Rich in Vitamin A, C, E, and riboflavin
- Decreasing formation of melanin
- Promots skin brightening
3. The Moms Co. Natural Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum
Look your best every day with The Moms Co. Natural Vita Rich Face Serum! This cream is made using Vitamin C, B3, B5 & E, hyaluronic acid, and soybean phospholipids. This cream gets deep into the skin to hydrate, brighten, and help reduce pigmentation and fine lines.
It replenishes the skin and corrects uneven skin tone using the best natural ingredients such as primrose oil, chia seed, hyaluronic acid, and soybean phospholipids. For best results, use daily with our Natural Face Wash, Face Cream and Natural Under Eye Cream.
This cream is free of mineral oil, sulphates (SLS, SLES), parabens, DEA/TEA, phenoxyethanol, synthetic fragrances, PEGs, and many other potentially harmful chemicals.
- 100% natural and mild face serum.
- Chia seed oil, rich in omega-3 fatty acids, restores skin’s moisture.
- Brightens skin
- Reduce pigmentation
- Reduce imperfections in the skin
- Vitamin E as a natural antioxidant repairs skin
- Vitamin B3 improves uneven skin tones & fine lines
- Not any
4. Vedic Line Meladyne De Pigmentation Cream
The Alpha Whitening De-Pigmentation Cream by Vedic Line Professional is a depigmentation cream that is exclusively made for the pigmented skin of any type. Being one of the wealthiest creams by the brand, it gets absorbed into the skin soon without giving any greasy feel.
The chemical- and the paraben-free formula contains olive oil, mulberry, and green tea extract for reducing stubborn marks, nourishing the skin profoundly, and enhancing its elasticity.
It also comes with kojic acid and vitamin C for melting the extra melanin and making the complex whiter. Upon regular usage, the cream detoxifies and strengthens the cells, thereby giving a flawless, even-toned, and soft skin.
- Green tea extracts help to keep your skin fresh.
- Mulberry extracts brighten your skin tone.
- Formulated with high potency active to reduce melanin
- Give even color to the skin.
- Nourishes skin and improves the elasticity
- Fade’s pigmentation, spots, and tan
- Help in restoring a youthful glow.
- May make the skin oily
5. Mystiq Living Anti-pigmentation and Dark Spots Remover
Mystiq Living Anti-Pigmentation and Dark Spots Remover cream is a 100% ayurvedic product developed with plant extracted essential oils. Ayurvedic natural extracts, formulated with essential oils, make a potent remedy to remove dark spots and reduce skin pigmentation to provide brightness and luminosity to the skin.
This cream contains lily lotus, Mulberry extract, and lemon juice controls oil sebum to remove dark spots. Pomegranate extract with Hyaluronic acid accelerates collagen and gives anti-inflammatory properties to your skin.
Chenopodium Quinoa seed extracts and Niacinamide works on blemishes, and this helps to reduce pigmentation. Holy Basil and Licorice extracts, along with Vitamin C, give brightness to the skin.
- Vitamin- C helps in brightening your skin.
- Chenopodium Quinoa helps in reducing pigmentation.
- Made of all-natural and pure ingredients
- Ayurvedic formulation
- Light & quick-absorbing texture
- Suitable for all skin type
- Good for daily 2 times use
- Removes dark spots and clarify uneven tone
- Brightens the Skin
- May cause pimples
6. Kaya Clinic Pigmentation Reducing Complex
Kaya Skin Clinic has a super active pigmentation Reducing Complex, which can help you get rid of pigmentation marks, dullness, and skin tanning. This ‘Intense Clarify HD’ formula is a fast-absorbing night cream with a very light texture.
It is enriched with highly potent actives like azelaic and phytic acid, can reduce resistant spots, prevent further darkening of the skin, and induce adequate hydration. As a result, you get healthy, soft, and bright skin with youthful exuberance in just two weeks.
- Quick-absorbing night cream for resistant spots, tanning & pigmentation marks.
- Makes skin lighter and keeps it hydrated
- Good for oily and combination skin type
- Lightweight and non-sticky
- A non-foaming face cleanser
- Fades lines, spots, and imperfections
- May not remove oil from the face
7. VLCC De-Pigmentation Night Cream
Skin Pigmentation is often the most significant nightmare you face. VLCC De-pigmentation Night Cream with SPF 25 works magically on your skin. Enriched with mulberry and turmeric, this cream effectively attacks pigmentation problems.
The buttery smooth texture of this cream easily gets absorbed into your skin. Within some days, you will experience the skin becomes healthier, brighter. With its active ingredients, this cream shields your skin against environmental pollutants and harsh sun rays.
- It provides a buttery smooth texture to your skin.
- Mulberry and turmeric extracts keep your skin fresh.
- Pigmentation cream
- It is night cream
- Regular useable
- Twice a day use
- Pure moisturizer for the skin
Many ingredients are readily available at home which can be used to lighten the pigmented patches on the skin as well. You can try aloe vera, gel, green tea, licorice powder, apple cider vinegar, etc.