If you want glowing skin, a healthy skincare regime is a must. You need to make sure you take care of your skin, especially your pores. Your pores, when left unattended, enlarge and make your skin vulnerable to external elements such as dirt, dust, etc.
You need to close these pores which make toners an essential element in your daily skincare regime. Toners aid in closing pores and tightening skin gaps. We have curated a list of the best toners for combination skin in India. Let us take a look:
- 1 1. Plum Chamomile & White Tea Calming Antioxidant Toner
- 2 2. Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Toner
- 3 3. Lakmé Absolute Pore Fix Toner
- 4 4. Aroma Magic Combination Skin Essentials Kit
- 5 5. Mamaearth Vitamin C Toner For Face
- 6 6. VLCC Punernava Astringent [Pack of 2]
- 7 7. UrbanBotanics™ Pure & Natural Rose Water/Skin Toner
- 8 Why is a Toner a Good Option for Skincare?
- 9 Reasons to use Skin toner
1. Plum Chamomile & White Tea Calming Antioxidant Toner
With Chamomile, White tea, Rooibos leaf, Aloe leaf, and Vitamin B3 this toner is a bottle filled with tons of natural ingredients which help in restoring the Ph balance of the skin.
It is filled with extracts from 7 different plants which prevents your skin from oxidation and has an anti-ageing effect. Overall, it is a versatile toner for a wide range of skin types that is a must-have in your beauty routine
- Alcohol-free toner, suitable for daily use
- Vitamin B3 plays an important role in maintaining even skin tone
- Soothing fragrance
- Contains Antioxidant such as rich white tea, Rooibos leaf which prevent the skin from radical damage
- Made from 100% vegan, paraben, SLS free
- Economical and widely available
- This contains 200ml of liquid quantity
- Green tea is a great natural astringent
- Works well as anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial
- This is great as nourishing anti-oxidants for the skin
- Non-comedogenic emollient ensures soft skin
2. Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Toner
The alcohol-free toner from Biotique is made with the goodness of all-natural ingredients. It contains Daruhaldi which is known for its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory properties. Using this toner will give you an instant freshness and a soothing effect.
The cucumber contained in this toner provides a cooling effect and reduces skin puffiness. The gentleness of this product not only exfoliates but also hydrate skin
- This toner is organic and free from all preservatives helps to maintain the pH balance of the skin
- Soothes calms and cools the skin
- Hydrates skin
- Free from toxins such as Silicones, Parabens, SLS
- This toner is made in accordance with FDA and EEC standards
- Helps reduce the risk of skin aging
- Protect skin from other harmful effects of the sun
- Formulated to bring the complexion into perfect pH balance
- Keep skin in its purest state
- This is good for normal skin and oily skin
- Made of pure ingredients
- Not for those who have sensitive skin
3. Lakmé Absolute Pore Fix Toner
When you add this toner to your skincare regime, your skin will get an instant treat to a wave of hydration. Swap out products that irritate your face and replace them with this flawless toner from Lakme.
As the name suggests, this toner helps in unclogging the pores while combating inflammation and giving your skin a rejuvenating youthful appearance. This toner is free from alcohol and is packed with moisture-boosting properties. This is one of the most sought-after products from Lakme.
- Reduces oiliness and refine poreGives a cleaner complexion
- Tightens pores and rejuvenates tired skin and puffy eyes
- Does not contain any skin-damaging, harmful ingredients
- Unique and pleasant fragrance
- No use of alcohol
- Gives a refreshment look to a tired face
- Removes oil easily
- Easy to use
- This is good for sensitive skin
- Long lasting
- It may not suit all skin type
4. Aroma Magic Combination Skin Essentials Kit
This four-step skin essential Kit from the aroma is a must-have. It contains a turmeric cleanser, moringa skin toner, a skin oil, and a clary sage moisturizing lotion. This combination kit is very effective in removing the unevenness of the skin.
The toner offered in this combination set contains moringa which prevents wrinkles and free radical damage.
- Helps in reviving dull and tired skin
- Removes extra oil from the skin
- Turmeric cleanser has an antioxidant effect on the skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Enriched with a mixture of pure ingredients
- Contains 5 hyper-antioxidant leaf extracts
- Deep cleansing and exfoliation to the skin
- Works as antioxidant nourishment to the skin
- Clears up your clogged pores
- No paraben
- No use of animal
5. Mamaearth Vitamin C Toner For Face
This Vitamin C induced toner from Mamaearth is very beneficial in removing impurities and excess oil from the face. It contains aloe vera, cucumber, witch hazel, etc. Vitamin C is an important vitamin for the skin and plays a crucial in maintaining the youthfulness of the skin.
It also contains cucumber reduces inflammation and induces natural hydration. This is one of the best toner for combination skin in India.
- Tightens open and enlarged pores
- Protects against pollution
- A powerhouse of vitamins
- Vitamin C aids in combating dark circles and reverses hyperpigmentation
- Soothes irritated skin
- Reduces the appearance of acne and acne scars
- Dermatologically tested and free from toxins
- Alcohol free face toner
- Ensures smooth & healthy by hydrating it
- Maintain well the pH balance
- Contains pure ingredients and Vitamin C
- Ensures flawless, natural, and healthy skin
- Suitable for all skin type
- No use of harmful chemicals
- Paraben free
- Not any
Punarnava plant is known for its ability to remove toxins from the body. This toner from VLCC contains the natural goodness of almond, lemon, and honey which cleanses the skin deeply.
This toner from VLCC is ideal for all types of skin and if applied regularly, this toner will leave your face and neck- clean and hydrated.
- Tightens pores
- Detoxifies skin
- Controls excess oil
- Contains herbal ingredients
- Prevent the breakout of acne
- Perfect for oily skin
- Deep pores cleansing
- Great smoothing and moisturizer.
- Easy to use
- Not for dry skin
7. UrbanBotanics™ Pure & Natural Rose Water/Skin Toner
Control excess oil with the rose water toner from UrbanBotanics. This toner is enriched with 100 % pure and organic rose water. It offers an instant hydration that feels fresh when applied onto the skin.
It can be used on all types of skin. When used regularly it helps in creating a fresh and vibrant look.
- Alcohol-free and Non-Comedogenic
- Removes skin impurities
- Keeps blemishes & acne at bay
- Very soothing & calming
- Pure steam distilled rose water
- Balances pH level.
- Reduces the appearance of acne and acne scars
- Good pricing for the high quality offered
- Pure rose fragrance
- No preservatives and chemical use
- Lightweight and versatile toner
- Greatly suitable for oily, dry, and sensitive skin type
- Instant hydration for your face
- Unblock and tighten stubborn pores.
- Not good for pregnant women
Why is a Toner a Good Option for Skincare?
Sustaining a skincare routine has become so essential these days, you will encounter various kinds of products for ladies to keep their skin fresh and fascinating. The dermatologist suggests applying toner every day. Toner has introduced decades ago. It will not change your skin but have some good benefits.
Reasons to use Skin toner
Removes excess oils:
The first benefit is this: Even after washing the face, oils can be removed but after some time they are back. Toner is used in the right direction and can help remove oils and dead skin.
If you have aches then using a toner can help you. Ache is caused by excess oils on your face or hair follicles which are small holes in the skin that get blocked. So, alcohol-based toner can help you remove the blockage and open pores. Alcohol-based toners are called astringent, and are specifically good at helping to control oil on the face. They can help you but be cautious with dry skin. Dry skin can turn drier if astringent is used.
Moisturizes the skin:
Applying a toner after applying moisturizer on the skin is recommended. Moist skin absorbs all the products compared to dry skin; it is a well-known fact. Toner will not cause any side effects on the sensitive skin and also not cause dryness. It is a solution that is ready to absorb skin products that you apply for cleansing.
Wipe your face with a cotton ball dipped in toner and you will experience an exceptionally new beginning in the first part of the day. You can also practice this before going to bed. It will keep you fresh and your skin healthy.
Refreshes the skin:
Toner is the best skin care product. The liquid-form helps to blend it with other skin-care materials like aloe vera, peppermint, or eucalyptus.
You may get different products based on vivid skin types. A toner refreshes the skin without any side effects and not losing your natural moisture. Toner hydrates the skin and maintains freshness.
Smoothens the skin by removing dirt:
Women always worry about the dirt settling on the way to work or college, the skin covers the pores with dirt. Toner can help you to eliminate dirt, impurities and filth stuck in pores after washing the face.
One who adds it to daily skincare routine can notice the change, it also changes your skin appearance, tightens your pores. Aging is not seen. PH level of face skin is 5.5 but the environmental pollution can fluctuate it. Toner improves skin tone, recovers the PH value, and applies a smooth touch to the skin.
If you are someone wearing makeup regularly or sometimes your toner proves to be helpful. It allows the skin products to blend easily and penetrate, otherwise, if the skin is dry make-up is not perfectly mixed that looks horrible.
A toner with salicylic acid can be a good choice. Try to use alcohol-free toners on dry skin.