Hair fall is ringing your bell? Now, this is the most common problem for almost every person. Basically, we suffer from hair fall problems due to improper diet, changing weather conditions, sun exposure, etc.
Actually, we cannot avoid these so easily due to our lifestyle. Research shows that around 70% of people around us suffer from hair fall problems.
If you are one of them, then don’t worry. Because there is always a solution to every problem. This is right that we cannot change our lifestyle so easily but we can change our hair care products. Who can say, maybe a good anti-hair fall shampoo is the perfect solution for your present nightmare.
Yes, we have compiled 8 best anti-hair fall shampoos that can work just like a miracle for you. So let’s go, maybe you have some edit in your shopping list.
- 1. Indulekha Bringha Anti-hair fall Shampoo
- 2. Himalaya Anti-hair Fall Shampoo with Bringharaj
- 3. WoW Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo
- 4. Kesh King Anti-hair fall Shampoo
- 5. TRESemme Hair Fall Defense Shampoo
- 6. Pantene Advanced Hair Fall Shampoo
- 7. Dabur Vatika Health Shampoo
- 8. Head and Shoulders Anti-dandruff and Anti-hair fall Shampoo
- How to Choose The Best Shampoo For Hair Loss: Avoid These Ingredients
- How Do Shampoos Control Hair Fall?
1. Indulekha Bringha Anti-hair fall Shampoo
Indulekha Bringha Anti-hair fall shampoo comes with the blend of some powerful herbs that can give you relief from extreme hair fall. This amazing ayurvedic proprietary medicine is enriched with nine full bhringraj plant extracts.
One another powerful ingredient keshraj or king of the hair also helps in reviving and regenerating the new hair.
- It improves blood circulation in the scalp and promotes hair growth.
- Antibacterial properties of this shampoo keep the scalp itchy and rashes free.
- Prevents extreme hair fall.
- Proprietary ayurvedic medicine for hair fall
- Contains hand picked herbs
- Does not contain parabens, synthetic dyes, and synthetic perfume
- Made with the power of 6 herbs and essential oil
- Reduces hair fall
- Contains 9 full bringharaj plant extracts in every bottle
- Not a pure herbal product
2. Himalaya Anti-hair Fall Shampoo with Bringharaj
Coming to another exciting 2 in 1 formula that can help you in reducing hair fall. The amazing 5 natural protein formula of Himalaya anti-hair fall shampoo will not only help you in hair loss but also it is useful for reducing hair breakage, strengthening of hair, and smoothening.
The fantastic combination of most useful herbs Butea frondosa and bhringraj stimulate the growth of the follicle and promote hair growth from the root.
- Active ingredient Butea frondosa is the most effective ingredient that helps in strengthening the root of the hair and thus it makes less hair fall.
- Give a nice improvement of hair texture and prevent hair breakage.
- Promotes hair growth.
- Stimulate hair follicle growth
- Effective in strengthening hair roots
- Controlling hair fall
- Improves your hair texture
- Reduce hair fall due to breakage
- Unisexual product
- Not any
3. WoW Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo
Containing the powerful blend of pure, unfiltered and unrefined apple cider vinegar with sweet almond oil and argan oil, it helps in detoxifying the hair scalp and bring a luster layer to the hair.
Sulfate and paraben-free shampoo aim to clear the dust, pollution buildup, and dead cells from the scalp and promote dandruff free, clear shiny, and healthy hair.
- Apple cider vinegar is one of the best ingredients that maintain the pH balance of the scalp and stimulate better blood circulation and hair growth.
- Gently cleanses the hair and keeps the hair fresh and silky.
- Apple cider vinegar is also an anti-bacterial component that makes your scalp itchy free and dandruff free.
- Best kept ancient skin and hair care secret
- Concentrated all natural apple cider vinegar
- Chemical & SLS free
- Sulphate and paraben free
- Encourages healthy hair growth
4. Kesh King Anti-hair fall Shampoo
Presenting another excellent anti-hair fall shampoo that can work for your hair fall problem. Aloe Vera and 21 precious herbs of this shampoo can bring a revolution for your hair fall problem.
Dermatologically tested the proven remedy of this shampoo not only helps in hair fall but also provides nourishment and glow for your damaged hair.
- A proven formula for hair fall problems.
- Present 21 herbs in this shampoo give all-round protection and benefits for your hair.
- Nourishes hair from route to dip with its amazing combination of all 21 herbs.
- Upto 80 percent less hairfall
- Ensures silky, shiny, smooth hair
- Suitable for all skin type
- Made of precious ayurvedic herbs
- Herbal fragrance stays with you all day long
- Not any
5. TRESemme Hair Fall Defense Shampoo
Now reinforce your hair growth and say ‘ goodbye’ to your hair fall with advanced quality ingredients of TRESemme hair fall defense shampoo. The most useful formula of this shampoo provides extra nourishment for your hair and prevents hair breakage.
Enjoy manageable hair after every wash with the salon-inspired advanced formula of TRESemme hair fall defense shampoo.
- Enriched with Keratin, it provides extra nourishment and protects it from damage.
- The advanced formula promotes hair growth and gives a healthy glow.
- Prevents hair breakage and helps in less hair fall.
- Medicinal properties
- Promotes faster and healthier hair growth
- Controls premature greying hair
- Boosts blood circulation
- Naturally moisturizes hair
- Strengthens hair follicles
- Prevents hair loss
6. Pantene Advanced Hair Fall Shampoo
Enriched with the age-old anti-hair fall secrets and fermented rice water, Pantene advanced hair fall shampoo helps to strengthen the hair from root to tip. The advanced science of the pro-v formula helps to reduce hair fall in just a few days.
The most amazing formula of Pantene advanced hair fall shampoo works just like a miracle for your damaged hair.
- An amazing mixture of pro-v and fermented rice water formula strengthens the hair and makes less hair fall in just 14 days.
- Give nourishment from the root to the dip of the hair.
- Adds an extra luster layer to your hair, and it protects your hair from damage and styling.
- Enhance hair color
- Naturally moisturizes hair
- Prevents hair loss
- Nourishes hair from root to tip
- Advanced pro-v formula combined
- Reduce breakage and styling damage
- Might not suit everyone
7. Dabur Vatika Health Shampoo
Give your hair the goodness of seven natural ingredients such as Henna, Shikakai, olive, almond, hibiscus, amla, and reetha. Enriched with this ‘saat poshan’ Dabur Vatika health shampoo nourishes your hair from the scalp to dip and makes your hair less prone to falls and breaking.
Dabur Vatika is one of the great solutions for you if you are worried about hair fall and dry-damaged hair.
- The goodness of ‘saatposhan’ promotes hair growth and supplies nutrition for the hair.
- The excellent combination of henna and amla keeps your hair away from all the problems.
- Stimulates hair growth and helps in hair fall problems.
- Silky Smooth Hair with long lasting hairfall protection
- Nourish your hair
- Can be use regular basis
- Promotes faster and healthier hair growth
- Repair damage hair and hair breakage
- Best to get rid of dandruff
- May make the hair rough
8. Head and Shoulders Anti-dandruff and Anti-hair fall Shampoo
Dandruff is one of the most important causes of hair fall. Most of the people around us are suffering from this untreated problem. If you are one of them, then Head and Shoulders anti-dandruff and anti-hair fall solution can be the only way for you. People get dandruff for pollution, lifestyle, and dust.
In that case, they need a gentle shampoo that can give them relief from dandruff and dry damaged hair too and Head and Shoulders anti-dandruff shampoo is the perfect example of it.
- Dermatologically tested and the chemical-free formula is ideal for everyday use.
- Give nourishment to the hair scalp and prevent the hair from falling.
- Repair the damaged hair and make it smooth and breakage free.
- Rescue hair from damage, dullness and hair fall
- Helps repair damaged hair to create smoothness
- Reduces breakage for up to 10times stronger hair
- Gentle enough for everyday use
- Gentle for even for colour or chemically treated hair
- Best for dry hair
- Unisexual shampoo
- Does not suit all hair type
How to Choose The Best Shampoo For Hair Loss: Avoid These Ingredients
Did you know Shampoo is full of bad chemicals? Do you know how it affects your hair and why should you prefer Ayurveda? There are certain ingredients you must avoid in a shampoo. Find out ways that can help you to make your healthy shampoo at home. Many websites and videos can be referred to for the same.
1. Ingredient of shampoo and most harmful: Sulphate
Sulfates are a common ingredient in all shampoos. Sulfates are used to clean the dust on the scalp, they are surface-acting agents and remove sebum from the scalp. Lathering is done through these shampoos. Sulfates are harmful to few people. Hairs turn dry, curly, frizzy, it can also turn your hair into grey before time i.e. premature greying.
The scalp is sensitive and sulfates can prove an allergic reaction to it. It affects aquatic species and the environment. Usage of natural shampoos is recommended.
2. Polyethylene Glycols (PEG)
Polyethene glycol is used as a thickening agent in hair care products. It is a derivative of petroleum. PEG toxicity is not yet well researched, but it can have a damaging outcome on your scalp hair care experts believe. PEGs can be identified as numbers like 100, 120, 14M, 30, 32, 40, 75, etc.
A Brazilian blowout is fancy right? or keratin therapy instead of smooth locks? wait, Do you know tall these therapies consist of an ingredient called formaldehyde also called formaldehyde releases. This formaldehyde is carcinogenic. It is used as a preservative to store the shampoo. formaldehyde releases like Diazolidinyl urea, quaternium-15, Bronopol are absorbed by the skin and that can be dangerous.
Alcohols help companies to make the shampoo thick. Alcohols like SD Alcohol 40 can turn hair very dry, strip skin, and reduces moisture from the scalp. Hairs become dehydrated after using a product with bad alcohol, also they turn thin with split ends. Propyl alcohol can be used as emollients if it is derived from coconut oil or palm oil.
So note that alcohols can cause the weakening of hair.
The pleasing smell that shampoos have is because of using aromas or perfume. The companies do not reveal the ingredients or chemicals they use in hair care products. Have you ever guessed how these fragrances made?
They are made synthetically with a mixture of various toxic elements.
Do you think they use rose, lavender to make fragrance?
It is obvious, they do not use natural flowers or fruits to add an aroma to your shampoo and conditioners. False scents can cause a reproductive issue, asthma attack, or even cancer. But most of all it affects the scalp which results in hair damage.
We love to see fashionable colors in our conditioner and shampoo bottles. The kind of constituents that go into making artificial colors of hair care products will leave you astounded!
These colors are obtained from petroleum or coal tar. You can recognize synthetic colors on the labels by the terms ‘D&C’ or ‘FD&C’.
In most hair dyes, Toluene is a petrochemical solvent. They can cause birth deficits and may also hinder your immune system.
If you are an expectant mom, better avoid hair dyes. Toluene can have a deleterious effect on your CNS (Central nervous system). Toluene is often referred as phenyl methane, benzene, methylbenzene and toluol.
How Do Shampoos Control Hair Fall?
Shampoos tend to maintain your current hair and slow hair loss. Shampoos will not be the solution if some other issues are affecting your productivity.
Rogaine and Nioxin solutions are supposed to incite your roots and protect any other hair from falling. There is a required dependency to notice a change and the results are not consistent from person to person.
Now, you have got a list of the best anti-hair fall shampoos. Remember, you will get a better solution for your hair fall problem if you accompany it with a better lifestyle.