Daily stress makes the eyes look exhausted and bring a dull look on our face. The skin is extremely sensitive in the region under your eyes and thus the chances of wrinkles, dark circles and fine lines are higher. Fine lines and wrinkles come from both sun damage as well as ageing as your skin makes less collagen.
The skin around the eyes is more fragile, prone to dryness, and quicker to show the signs of age and fatigue. Constant movement and regular squinting of the eyes also hasten the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as fluids collect under those regions giving it a swell look along with and dark circles.
Thus, it’s time to care of the eyes! Eye creams can address some of these issues and help us with lasting solution. Eye creams help to nourish the skin, keeping it moisturised and prevent dullness.
They prevent the water loss in the skin to improve elasticity and also fights the puffiness every morning and brighten eyes. They also lessen fine lines and gives your skin the youthful look. Let’s round up the best under-eye cream available in the market currently.
- 1 1. Himalaya Herbals Under Eye Cream
- 2 2. Aroma Magic Under Eye Cream
- 3 3. Biotique Bio Seaweed Revitalizing Anti Fatigue Eye Gel
- 4 4. Khadi Natural Under Eye Gel
- 5 5. St.Botanica Pure Radiance Under Eye Cream
- 6 6. Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Under Eye Cream Gel
- 7 7. The Moms Co. Natural Vita Rich Under Eye Cream
- 8 Why should you go for an eye cream?
- 9 How to choose the perfect eye balm for your eyes?
- 10 How can you apply the eye cream around your eyes?
1. Himalaya Herbals Under Eye Cream
It has been dermatologically tested that the Himalaya Under Eye Cream to reduce 80% of dark circles and lessens 28% of under-eye wrinkles in a span of just four weeks. It also fights fine lines and smoothens pigmentation & eye contour. This product detoxifies our skin and moisturises the under-eye region thereby producing a rejuvenating effect.
- Prevents wrinkle formation by effective control of under-eye dark circles.
- Contains a luxurious and a safe blend of herbs created specially to cater to the delicate under-eye area.
- Detoxifies and intensely moisturizes to reduce the appearance of dark circles and smoothens wrinkles and fine lines.
- Prevents wrinkle formation
- For effective control of under-eye dark circles
- contains a proven and safe blend of herbs
- protects the sensitive area under the eyes from sunlight
- Reduces the appearance of dark circles
- Suits all skin type
- May not suit all skin type
2. Aroma Magic Under Eye Cream
Made 100 per cent free from parabens, toxic ingredients, artificial colouring and fragrances, this product gives your skin fresh and youthful touch. The Aroma Magic under eye cream contains calcium and zinc in the presence of goji berry fruit extracts which nourish and minimise wrinkles.
- The union of essential oils supports new cell formation in your skin and fights signs of ageing.
- Restore elasticity and regenerates volume to your skin across the surface cells.
- The enriched elements help in repairing and lightening the skin.
- Reduces wrinkles
- Repairs and firms skin
- Lightens skin
- Prevents aging
- This product is photochemical free
- Reduce black spots
3. Biotique Bio Seaweed Revitalizing Anti Fatigue Eye Gel
Formed with the Seaweed extracts, the Biotique Bio Seaweed Revitalizing Anti Fatigue Eye Gel reduces and prevents signs of stress and tension. Seaweed is enriched with proteins, lipids, minerals, vitamins which serves as an anti-oxidant and provides nourishment to the skin.
Made for authentic Himalayan water, it reduces the puffiness and dark circles around the eyes thereby leaving a lasting fresh look.
- The seaweed content is rich with protein which helps detoxify and give your skin a fresh look.
- Almond extracts and honey soothes the area around the eyes and vanishes dark circles.
- A non-oily refreshing clear gel with a rejuvenating cooling sensation.
- Refreshes eye area
- Suitable for all skin type
- Vanishes dark circles
- Unisexual product
- Gel is light, non-oily, and has a cooling sensation
- Might burn your skin
4. Khadi Natural Under Eye Gel
Enriched with the goodness of almond oil, Khadi Under Eye Gel works upon eye area and improves the overall eye appearance. Known to show immediate effect in the reduction of dark circles and puffiness, it significantly lessens the appearance of fine lines as well. This gel works upon the eye area and rejuvenates exhausted skin while significantly reduces the appearance of fine lines.
- Reduces the presence of dark circles and under-eye puffiness.
- Rejuvenates exhausted eyes and improves overall eye appearance.
- Deep cleansing with anti-ageing properties.
- This is a good anti-aging product
- Can be used regularly
- 100% natural product
- Free handmade herbal products
- Paraben-free product
- Rejuvenates exhausted eyes
- Reduces the appearance of dark circles and puffiness
- Not any
5. St.Botanica Pure Radiance Under Eye Cream
Combined with a lightweight and non-greasy formula, the StBotanica Pure Radiance Under Eye Cream hydrates and nourish your fragile under-eye skin. It is formulated with powerful natural and organic bioactive ingredients. Its deep intensive formula replenishes the dryness of your delicate skin while protecting you throughout the day.
- The presence of hyaluronic acid promotes a moisture balance in the delicate under-eye skin and help in tissue repair & protection.
- Has strong antioxidant properties to fight against the signs of ageing & to achieve radiant, soft, and refreshed skin.
- Gently nourishes & hydrates the tender skin around eyes, removing any dullness around it.
- Nourish & hydrate the tender skin around your eyes
- Brightens under eyes
- Balance of moisture in your under eye skin, tissue repair & protection
- Contains moroccan argon & jojoba oils
- Provides strong antioxidant properties
- Fight against the signs of aging & to achieve radiant
- Not any
6. Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Under Eye Cream Gel
With its non-greasy and fast-absorbing formula, this product provides an intensive under-eye treatment. This Bella Vita organic eye gel is power-packed with phytonutrients and antioxidants that repair under-eye skin from within and helps in retaining a youthful skin. It is an apt choice for your delicate skin since it fights against several issues like puffiness, eye bags and wrinkles.
- Effectively repairs under-eye skin, reduces dark circles, eye bags, puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduces eye fatigue and boost collagen which improves skin elasticity.
- Made of natural ingredients like cucumber extract, tulsi, retinol, almond oil, jojoba oil, aloe vera gel.
- This repairs and brightens under eye skin
- Reduce dark circles
- Reduce eye bags, puffiness, fine lines & wrinkles
- Reduces eye fatigue and soothes tired eyes
- Made of 100% natural extractions
- Made of pure natural ingredients
- Might get darker under eye after using this
7. The Moms Co. Natural Vita Rich Under Eye Cream
The highlight of this product is that it is enriched with a range of different vitamins that helps soothe the skin. It is an ideal choice for its richness in antioxidants which lessens dark circles and puffiness. Known for increasing the blood circulation, it gives the skin a lasting refreshed look.
- Enriched with Chia Seed Oil, Coffee Oil while the Chamomile Oil helps soothe your skin.
- The rich combination of vitamins helps reduce puffiness and give your skin a lasting fresh look.
- The presence of Omega 3 restores skin moisture, reduce dark circles with Vitamin E.
- Reduce eye bags, puffiness, fine lines & wrinkles
- Reduce dark circles with Vitamin E
- Soothe with organic chamomile oil
- Soften and condition skin with shea butter and avocado oil
- No use of paraben in it
- No harsh chemicals in it
- Might end up with swollen wrinkles under eye
Why should you go for an eye cream?
Nowadays, we all are very much worried about our eyes due to the prolonged increase in our screen timings. As the world has been forced to sit at home we are majorly dependent on the laptop mobile phone and TV screen for our work and entertainment.
Sometimes due to the increase in screen time, there may be dark circles, dryness near the eyes. The skin around our eyes is the most sensitive part and it is very important to take care of it properly. We need to take care of it at the right time. There are different eye creams and eye balms available now which can help solve our dryness and puffiness around the eyes.
Eye cream to reduce the dark circles
Due to prolonged use in the screen time, there may be dark circles around your eyes and you can use an eye cream that has Vitamin C, Vitamin K, and caffeine. This will help in reducing the dark circles.
Choosing eye cream based upon your skin type
You should always do the research work and choose a skin cream that suits your skin type. Not every eye so suitable for everybody.
For example – If you have dry skin you have to choose an eye balm or moisturizing cream. If your skin is oily type then it is preferred to use an eye cream or eye balm that does not have oil in it.
Eye cream to prevent eye puffiness
It is recommended that you should use an eye cream that has coconut oil, chamomile, aloe Vera, and green tea as its ingredients. This will help to reduce the puffiness around your eyes.
How to choose the perfect eye balm for your eyes?
Finding an eye balm that is made up of natural ingredients
It is important to choose a non-irritating and eye balm that is made up of only natural resources. It can include jojoba oil, beeswax, and she’s butter.
Don’t use eye balms which has harmful ingredients in it
It is recommended that to prevent dark circles and puffiness around your eyes don’t use any products which contain harmful ingredients. It shouldn’t contain any added preservatives and chemicals.
How can you apply the eye cream around your eyes?
Apply the eye cream daily
You have to apply the eye cream on the inner core of your eyes and it should be below your eyebrows and also on your upper lid too. You have to use the cream once a day only.
Use the press and release option
In this step, you have to use the cream on a regular basis in the morning and also at night. So, that it gets time to absorb the ingredients. The cream should be applied with clean hands only. You have to use only a small portion while applying it and use its swiping position.
Store the eye cream in the refrigerator
It is recommended that the eye cream should be stored in the refrigerator as it will help to preserve the natural ingredients in it. Also, it feels better to apply the cold cream near your eyes.
Eyes are definitely the most prominent feature of and it is very natural that you want the area around your eyes to look best. While there are many creams and moisturizers for this purpose, in this article we have listed the best under eye cream in India.
Now that you have the proper information about the top and the popular products, all you need to do is select an under-eye cream according to your skin preferences.
Chadrima is a Delhi based beauty and lifestyle blogger, with a focus on honest product reviews and lifestyle-related articles.